How awesome is this comment? I was on youtube watching videos and I usually read threw the 1 page of comments just for giggles. This time tho nothing but blacks hateing on whites and whites hateing back. Just straight racism on all their parts. Then this one person said this. I think it was awesome what he wrote.

Got to be kidding me...

All you f*gs are hypocrites. Racism = ignorance.

All you focus on is the skin color. How f*ckin dumb do you have to be to just focus on the´╗┐ d*mn skin color and then judge them on that?! Morons... pathetic... people like you are too dumb for this world! That probably why you spend all day in the internet make race comments. No benefit to the human race at all...

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have decided that color doesn't really matter... So now, I just dislike morons no matter what their skin color. That's just me though :0)

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 3:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• well his potty mouth didnt show any more wisdom than them,but i agree with what he is saying.if you hate based on color your the one missing out,its almost like saying i will only eat italian food,ok with me,ill be eating mexican,american,thai and japanese food while you limit yourself for no good reason,everyone is great not just some.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:16 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I didnt go much for the language lol , just the point he was making.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:16 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I think gang fights and gangs are only that way due to boredom and competition dependent on attention or lack of attention and they only say these comments to pull down and take attention off themselves, of course they know that the color isn't the issue,.......... we all agree to that, it's not the skin tone, so it's just attention, or they grew up poor and hav an angry mindset by not learning to share, or have contentment.
    God is the only way out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2009