my husband

is truley the most amazing man i know. this isnt much of a question i just cant believe how much of a support he is for me. im so deeply in love and i have no idea where id be without him. im the most blessed woman in the world.

.Kelly.

Asked by .Kelly. at 2:23 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (-15 Credits)
  • Awwww :) Mine is great too! He gives me time for myself every day, usually at least an hour so that I can take my dog for a walk and clear my head :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• mine is too,i been with him almost 10 years and we have a beautiful 3 year old, together 13 years.i love him.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• weve been together nearly 6 years and married for 2 1/2 years. i love him so much. we have an amazing 18 month old son together and those boys are my entire world! i know my husband will be there for me no matter what & i am so greatful to have such a perfect man by my side for always and ever.
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 2:35 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Sorry, .Kelly. - but you're wrong. You are NOT the most blessed woman in the world, married to the best, most wonderful man in the world. I know this, because I am :-)

Just kidding :-) Seriously, I'm glad that your dh is so wonderful to you, and that you appreciate him :-)

I'm also very blessed to be married to a wonderful man (17 yrs now). It's not always easy, but it's always worth it, and so is he :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:48 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You are a very lucky woman, I am so Jealous
    GrandmaRBN

Answer by GrandmaRBN at 7:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• you're a lucky woman not many people can say that
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 9:14 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Good for you, sounds like you have a wonderful husband.
    I am pretty happy with my hubs- we just celebrated our 20th year together (18 married).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:51 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Nice to know you count your blessings.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I love my husband too! And he loves me!! It's sooooo nice to finally hear someone say something nice about their husband and/or relationship. It's sad that there are so many unhappy people/marriages out there.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009