It worked?

Well I guess I can admit when someone has gotten me! Way to go Obama you got me! LMAO
This student curriculum crap caught me off guard, I was paying attention to all that nonsense and missed this!

The Civil Rights Department focused on isolated cases of intentional discrimination under the Bush administration. President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder, however, plan to revamp the CRD so that it targets policies in housing, hiring and so forth that disadvantage minorities. To boot, division officials are urging federal agencies to aggressively enforce rules that forbid recipients of taxpayer money from policies that have a disparate impact on underrepresented groups, the New York Times reported.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "Overhauling the CRD comes at a high cost. Because the division needs 50 more lawyers to undergo this transition, the Obama administration has requested that an additional $22 million go to the CRD in fiscal year 2010. That’s an 18 percent jump from before."

I think he did a great job distracting us...So what do you think ladies?

Link

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• This was written in 1957
    This plan to revamp the CRD so that it targets policies in housing, hiring and so forth that disadvantage minorities. .
    So in 2009 who are the disadvantage minorities? The illegals who live here? Who are they.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:21 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• "I think he did a great job distracting us...So what do you think ladies?"

You are easily distracted. Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh distracted you, not Obama. In fact, the administration called the attention on the school speech "silly season" implying that it was silly that people were so focused on a speech about staying in school and working hard.

SPOILER ALERT: We're also still fighting two wars, the economy is still hurting, and Health Care Reform is still the top debated issue.

Also, What the heck is wrong with Civil Rights? Why do you have a problem with this?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:00 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• How is it Obama's fault that you get caught up in hysteria rather than paying attention and learning things for yourself?
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:06 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh distracted you, not Obama.

And why do all Dems and Libs assume that if you oppose anything the President says or does, it's because these people told you too? I'm a Republican, I dont listen to Rush, I dont watch Fox News. The ASSumptions are quite annoying. I dont see the right throwing out Keith or Rachel's names every time the left groaned about Bush..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• that's because everyone knows the dems/libs can think for themselves..they be edumakated that way, gurl.
    seriously!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:16 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• SPOILER ALERT: We're also still fighting two wars, the economy is still hurting, and Health Care Reform is still the top debated issue.
    EXACTLY, your savior has yet to change anything. Still hopin and wishing, eh?????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• And why do all Dems and Libs assume that if you oppose anything the President says or does, it's because these people told you too?

Because they are spoonfed everything by Huffpo and KOS and cannot fathom that other people can function without having their ideas spoonfed to them too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am not a republican and I think what is going on in Washington is a travesty. I watch all the news channels and I have noticed something CNN is always talking about Entertainment news and Child Abductions. Foxs News is always talking politics. MSNBC is a combination of the two but just doesn't grab my attention for some reason. I tend to watch Fox only because they actually seem to have news unlike CNN that is always talking Michael Jacksons Or the Goselins.

TinasTribe

Answer by TinasTribe at 9:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• * beckcorc STFU I am so sick of people telling me who I watch on tv. Why don't you go jerk off to Rachel Maddow now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009