bbQ chicken pizza Question Please?

is THE bbq sauce Used instead of tomatoe sauce on the pizza crust.. or do u use tomatoe sauce THEN marinade the chicken in bbq sauce and put thaT ON top of the tomatoe sauce.. or do u just void the tomatoe sauce all together and use the bbq sauce on top of the crust... THANK U!

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 3:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• bbq instead of tomato
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 3:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I make it like this: crust, bbq sauce, cheese, bbq chicken marinaded and (other toppings), cheese, bake at 350 for 15-22 minutes.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:41 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yeah all the ones I have tried have been with NO tomato sauce, just the BBQ sauce!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:18 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Well I work at Domino's Pizza and our BBQ pizza has the BBQ sauce instead of the red sauce. And actually the sweeter the sauce the better it is. Kind of a salty sweet mixture in your mouth that is very good. We put onion on it for texture and then we put a cheezy crust where you put a layer of cheese along the edge of the crust and put melted butter on top of the cheese so the cheese and crust wont burn. It's yummy!!!
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• We also put pineapple, red peppers, red onion, and olives on ours.
    I also made a very tasty buffalo chicken pizza with buffalo wing sauce mixed with ranch as the base and chicken cooked with buffalo sauce. Now that was tasty.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• they all sound good but i would skip the pizza sauce and go with just BBQ sauce
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• mix a bit of BBQ sauce WITH the tomato sauce and put that on the crust

You also toss the chicken in BBQ sauce
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I use just the BBQ sauce on mine, and also add the red onions.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I make mine like this: crust, bbq sauce, cheese, chicken, sauted onions. Very tasty!
    Joelygirl

Answer by Joelygirl at 1:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I also mix equal parts tomato sauce with bbq sauce. I think with all bbq sauce it gets to be a little too much. I also toss the chicken in the bbq sauce before I put it on. I also add cooked red onion, crumbled bacon, cheddar or guoda cheese and a little cilantro on top.
    coppersoul

Answer by coppersoul at 1:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009