What do you think of the name Maggie???

Does anyone know anyone named Maggie? Are they nice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I like the name. I wouldn't name my child that but I think that it's a very pretty name and no I don't know a "Maggie" and never have known one.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Me either. I think that is why I like it so much :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I like the name. My dd was friends with a girl named Maggie. She was nice. I would consider it if I were to have another little girl to name.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:40 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I may be a bit biased on this one..... my year old daughter is named Maggie Jo.
    She is the happiest child I've ever known. I am always asked "Is she always this pleasant?"

I have always LOVED loved the name. My older daughters Amy & Allison were a year old when I adopted them and already recognized their beautiful names.......

Ten years later when I unexpectantly became pregnant I knew if I were having a little girl her name would be Maggie. Jo is in honor of my father-in-law's middle name Joseph. God was definately looking down on any little boy we may have conceived. My fil's first name is Arkline.... it was Arklino in the Old Country but immigration did not understand and wrote it down as Arkline.
    Poor little guy..

I've personally known two other Maggies both beautiful, intelligient, gracious, respectable, yet spunky and fun loving young ladies.......
    laurasimonsays

Answer by laurasimonsays at 6:06 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Maggie was on our short list when we found out we were expecting a daughter. We were going to use it as a nickname for Margaret but couldnt decide on a middle name. So our daughter is Lilyana Margaret
    momof253725

Answer by momof253725 at 6:23 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• my sister gave herself that name, she was Margaret when she was born and little. she likes it.
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 7:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I really like it! I would name the baby Margaret, though, and call her Maggie.
    tel4him

Answer by tel4him at 7:04 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Love it. I have a Magge (nickname for Marjorie), but she is 11yrs old and loves going by Maggie.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 7:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I love the name Maggie. I have a sister in law whose name is Mary Ann and we have quite a few of them Mary Ann's in the family. We call her Maggie.
    promaster28

Answer by promaster28 at 7:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I love it....always have...if I had had two daughters the second one would have been Maggie!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:35 AM on Sep. 8, 2009