help

how do i make my ex understand that i dont care about how bad he thinks his life is all he does is bitch and bitch about how hard everything is for him. (were trying to be friends ) i just want to yell at him

YOU DECIDED TO MARRY A WOMAN THAT WONT WORK!! YOU DECIDED TO QUIT YOUR JOB BEFORE GETTING A NEW ONE!! YOU DECIDED TO HAVE AN OPEN MARRIAGE WITH HER!!! (he let me in on this fact during a bitching fit) YOU DECIDED THAT OUR SON COMES LAST SO BITCH THAT YOUR MISSING SO MUCH(HE SEES HIM 6-8 HOURS A WEEK EXCEPT WHEN OUR SON IS SICK TEETHING OR IN A BAD MOOD THEN HE WONT STAY HE EVEN DITCHED EZRA'S 1ST BDAY PARTY TO GET MARRIED HE CALLED AND TOLD ME HE WAS SICK)

i just dont know what to do part of me thinks that the reason his bitching is getting worse is because i filed for child support he doesnt get how it is y i got laid off in may and still havent found a job i m the one that takes care of our son day and n

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• what should i do the worst part of all of this is ezra jumps up and down when ever he sees him i dont want to hurt my ex but shits gotta change
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i think you just gotta tell him straight out that he needs to get his shit together and he HAS to make your son a priority. its reall good that you're trying to be friends but he has to change things in order to make it work. all the best!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• he sounds like a child and that sucks. He either needs to step up and be a man or step away and start sending you fatter checks. It's ridiculous that he only sees his for a few hours a week. I would be throughly annoyed but when dealing with someone that inferior as far as intelligence and maturity go i would be at a loss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I'm not understanding. The man has made choices in life that are bad. He's moved on yet you still listen to him? There is no way I'd sit and little to his whining when he wasn't even trying to man up and help me with my child. I wouldn't have anything to do with him. If he wants to see the child then he needs to schedule visits. I would not stay for those visits either. I'm sure he'll find a job when CS threatens him with jail. It will all work out.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• WTH? You are not his therapist. If he wants to bitch at someone tell him to find a therapist, a priest or a friend. Tell him you won't listen anymore. He made his bed, now he can lie in it!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:59 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Some people you can't be nice about it, you just have to sit them down (sometimes strapping them down helps - they don't want to hear the truth you know) & tell him exactly how you put it us - he decided, he did that , he did this.....The truth hurts but so be it. You can't sugar coat it honey you have a child that is growing up seeing this & face it you know it's wrong, you don't want your child to think it's the right way to live his life right?
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 5:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009