Does anyone else get frustrated with their computer?!!!

I just got a new computer one week ago and I am so frustrated with it!I don't know much about computers and where to go to do this and that.Yesterday I would look something up and my screen would go completely blank!I have had burning in between my shoulder blades too really bad since we got this thing!

shannon2206

Asked by shannon2206 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One of the hardest things about computers is when they do something that I don't understand why. I want the computer to work reliably, just as I like my car to work reliably. I have a friend who wants me to open up the tower and check stuff and add stuff, and there's no way I'm going to open the tower. Good luck with your computer.

Answer by Bmat at 8:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Ugh, I know how you feel. My laptop is such a pain in the ass. It just clicks on it's own and goes to different pages. I have lost entire essay's for school because the cursor jumps or it will literally high-lite and delete on it's own. I can be sitting here not touching the computer at all and it will go to another page, like it is possessed.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i know how you feel for the 2nd time in a month i have to send mine back to HP and have a repair done all because, they didnt check this problem the 1st time! IM SO MAD! theyre lucky my DH, being 27 weeks pregnant i have a short temper for some reason! so its going to be gone for another 3 weeks!
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• YES I can relate! I just got a new laptop by HP in June and the thing acts up already! In the middle of me typing, the cursor goes to another sentence, it's slow sometimes, and I always have to reset my wireless router because the internet isn't connecting!
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:11 AM on Sep. 8, 2009