What do you do When He Lies to you And you Know it

I have Caught Him In Quite A few Lies And He Is Always saying How He Hates A Person Who Lies I Know This Marrage Is Over But I am he One Who Does The Taxes Each year So I Am going to Get me me Because The Check Will Be Deposited Into My Account Oh Yes I Have A Sepraite Account His Money Pays the Bills I am Paying for My Frunture I am going to Pay My Living Room Off In Oct Just Have the BR to pay Then I am going to Drop A big bom On Him I am goimg to pack all My things Furnture And All And go i Have it Planned down to the dayI let Him think Every thing is ok with us but Once a cheat always a cheat he cant understand why i sleep in the spair bed roon with my door Locked Are men really this dumb!!!!

SWEETLOU442

Asked by SWEETLOU442 at 8:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Does he know you know he cheated?

If that is what you have to do to leave the relationship. You do what you have to do.

Answer by louise2 at 8:42 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• yes they are dumb.. but ur acting immature about it.. like ur trying to get back at him. show him ur the bigger person tell him u know whats goin on and u plan on leaving. u dont have to tell him what ur taking or when ur goin. and once a cheater always a cheater is WRONG. i cheated on my ex bc he was treating me like crap. im with a guy that give me everything i need and want in a relationship and would NEVER think about cheating on him.,.. btw read what u wrote u messed up on parts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Isn't using his money to pay off your furniture lying? What's your plan for after you leave with all that furniture? You must not really need his support if you're more worried about furniture than your future on your own...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i looked at your profile from that i am assuming that
    -you are older because it says grandchild
    i also assume that
    -you have been with him for a long time,
    -you have been burned by him before
    -and you have posts about God and Faith
    Look to your strong faith for the best path to take
    I am not saying do not leave him, you can only decide if that is the right thing to do, but HOW you move on with your life is as important as why you are moving on
    think about starting your new life with some dignity and respect, maybe even some honesty

having a plan to leave is practical and smart but that does not mean you have to do so with revenge and back stabbing intent

remember karma is a bitch when it bites you back
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• get that motherfucker back for cheating on you. when my ex cheated on me, i took his debit card and went on a shopping spree and then i left his ass. thats what they get. dont let him treat you this way. no matter how old you are, you can probably find someone better who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated, or you will be happier alone.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:51 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You have to split everything even the furniture. You'd just have to give half of it back to him and if you take the tax money you have to give him half or pay him back so you are not getting off so sweet. Also, remember karma is a b. He MAY be lying but you'd be stealing what is rightfully his (remember that a marriage is about two ppl so what you have belongs to him as well) and stealing is as bad as lying. That makes your actions as bad as his...if he is even lying. You may just think he's cheating. Won't you feel silly if he's not lying?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:00 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Depends on the lie and the situation. I either bust him out or store it away to use against him later. I have one lie that he got busted out on locked away in my vault for the past 10 years. I still give him chances to come clean but I am pretty sure that he has long forgotten by now.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 8, 2009