how to switch baby from bottle to sippy cup?

my baby girl is 11 months old and i have been trying to get her to take a sippy cup but she wont.i have tried several different kinds and she wont take any of them.she has always been really picky about her bottle nipples too she will only take the brown ones not the clear ones.i don't know what else to do.any advice would be greatly appreciated.

kb24

Asked by kb24 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Did she pick out the sippys herself? I took my son to walmart and had him do it. They have really pretty girl ones maybe she'd like. I also made him put all his bottles in a bag to give to 'a baby who doesnt have any' he was excited to do that. I think it helped having him pick his own out , because when he went to his dads he didnt want to use theirs because he didnt like them (not the design but the sout itself) so they did the same thing. and he was on a sippy from that day on.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• all u can do is keep offering it to her.. eventually she will take it.. Most kids still like milk in a bottle though so try juice 1st. At breakfast give her a cup at lunch give her a cup and at dinner give her a cup.. in between give her the bottle..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Sep. 8, 2009