Can someone tell me where is Mona Kids Jungle and other fun places for children?

I was just reading a post and that name came across, we only have a month here and im trying to get my busy child (2yo) into more activities. I heard of crafts places in base, where do you know? im in Kinser but i can take the bus to foster or futenma i think, i signed up for story time, we already went to the acuarium it was fun, the beaches and the pirate ship, american village and more beaches on the east side, what else is out there that we dont know about, please anybody?

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 8:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Next to Camp Kinser!

* South on 58 towards Naha (past Camp Lester, Camp Foster, & MCAS Futenma)
    * Passing MCAS Futenma - stay in middle or right lane (to go over overpass)
    * A KFC & Makeman (the monkey-sign handyman store) will both pass on your right. Get in the right-hand lane!
    * Get into the first right-hand turn lane AFTER the San-A sign (yellow with 3 red triangles) passes on your right. Make a U-turn here and head back Northbound.
    o IF you miss the u-turn (or your car is too big for the u-turn), go to the next light instead and loop back around.
    * After u-turn, keep eyes out for a yellow sign with blue picture or for the building as shown in top picture to the left.

Just google it

Answer by missanc at 9:19 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Thank you!!! ill pass it to my husband...!
    chixgbk

Answer by chixgbk at 4:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2009