Anybody in the beauty business here?

Hi im a licensed nail tech and im obssesed with beauty products and stuff, ive been checking around my US distributors and noone seems to deliver hair color or nail stuff overseas, does anybody know where i can buy stuff like that, that i can read! i worked in salons for so many years and i do my own hair and refuse to pay hundreds for services like color and highlites, so if anybody knows please let me know, thanks

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 9:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I work in the beauty business. My guess is the reason you can't get products sent overseas might be because of import and export laws.
    A good friend of mine is from Sweden, my brother-inlaw is from Germany, and my sister- inlaw is from the Phillipines. I found some websites that translate languages. I write what I want to say in English and it translates to their languages. They love it whe they get an email in their home language.
    Maybe you could purchase the products you want to use where you are and use a translation website to help you with the directions.
    One site I use is Babel Fish on Yahoo.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009