baby movement yippee

how far on were you ladies when you felt baby move?
i am 15+4 weeks (days) preg and felt little wigglesabout 2 weeks ago , it defo baby moving although i couldnt feel it by touching just on the inside but today has been heaven this little one really wants to be herd a think i was on my way to drop the other kids at school and my son kissed my belly and "said see you soon my baby i have to go now for school love you and look after mammy for me" and he felt a kick to and its been moving around all morning it feels wonderfull.

this is my 4th pregnancy and im really pleased the more you have the quicker you may feel movement i love it lol xxx

happymam2b

Asked by happymam2b at 9:12 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations. I feel mine move all the time, mostly at night I think he has insomnia lol. I started feeling him around 22 weeks, this is my first.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:15 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I think i was around 23 weeks or so.. congrats on the baby
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 9:28 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• damn 22weeks and 23wks.. thats a bit far. i bet u felt it but didnt know it was the baby. at 22 n 23 weeks u feel them kick harder is prob y u didnt know u felt it around 16 wks is when ppl usually feel the baby move.. with both of my kids i was around 16 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• This is my second and I started feelig it right around 15 weeks, but it was just small fullers. I'm 18 weeks now and Im feeling it more and more :)
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I'm almost 18 weeks and still haven't felt the baby. I thought I felt the baby do like a flip in my belly like a week ago, but nothing since!
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 8, 2009