Out of ideas....please help....

My son is born at the end of October so its pretty chilly out to have his birthday at my home since I cant utilize the backyard due to the weather. I am out of ideas of what kind of places I could have his birthday.....

Please help with your suggestions!!

Thank You.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• how old is he?
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 9:27 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Why do you have to celebrate his birthday ON his birthday? If he wants to do something outside, then have it earlier or wait until May for the party.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• How about a hay ride? Or maybe have it at a local farm or a place like chuck e. cheeses?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• How about a bowling party? Hotel pool party? Maybe a local pizzeria will let you have a create your own pizza party in their restaurant. Even in October, you can have outdoor activities, providing it isn't raining. If people know they will be outside, they should dress accordingly. I agree with the idea of celebrating at another time if is more convenient for you.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It would help to know your son's age, since that affects the kind of activities in which he and his guests may want to participate.

Since it's so close to the end of the month, what about a trip to a local pumpkin patch? Some of them have corn mazes, cider, games, etc. and as a party favor, each of the kids could pick out and take home a pumpkin to decorate.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2009