Pregnancy Question

Hey there, so I am super excited I just took a test this morning and found out that I'm preggers with baby #2!! Yeah! So my question is I have a little back pain and a little cramping like I am going to start my period. I remember the cramping with my first child, but I was much further along. Is this normal? Could it be a sign of losing the baby?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 9:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's hormones changing in you and preparing for the babe. I had so many odd pais when I was pregnant, no one told me about it all and I had a very stressful time!

Congratulations!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Well, of course no one can tell you for sure that it's NOT a sign of losing the baby, but I remember getting those crampy feelings too, around the time that I found out I was pregnant. It is normal, so don't worry about it! :-) Best of luck to you and Congrats!
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 9:53 AM on Sep. 8, 2009