Where do you grocery shop?

Im beginning to HATE where i shop and im looking for another place. We dont have many stores here , but im just seeing if any of you have the stores we do and WHY you like them, are they cheap , always sales ... etc ...

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:46 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Walmart. It's cheap:) The only thing I don't like about it is it's busy and they are always out of stuff, but that actually saves me more money.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:48 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i shop at walmart.. its cheaper then the stores around here. BUT the meat cost way too much so i go to BI-LO to get my meat.. sometimes G&W bc they are the cheapest but im sure u dont have a g&w bc its a private owned store here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Walmart, it's all in one store so I don't have to run around from place to place.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:48 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• theutilitarian -- our walmarts always out of things too! lol ... than when you ask someone if they have it they flip out! Lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:48 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

---
    good point. we do waste alot alot alot of gas wed & weekends (when my bf's off to shop around) driving to walmart and shop n save ....
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:49 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i shop at stop and shop or shoprite. sometimes i pick up a few things at target.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• the-hawt-mommie, wow, you can actually find somebody in Walmart to help you? That's impressive! There is never anybody working at ours so nobody can ever flip out on me;) I should stop talking smack, my husband works there haha!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

---
    well our grocerys and baby asile is right next to the doors to the stock room , so if i need help i stand there lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Do you have a Grocery Outlet in your area? I always start there,they have great prices on so many things. We don't have a Walmart.*shrug*

Take some time and check out all the stores in your area.Maybe some a little further,if you find the prices are good it might be worth driving another 20 miles.

rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I shop at the Commissary, (military grocery store).  If I can not find what I want their, it is Walmart I go to.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009