Should the flu vaccine be free of charge?

I was asking around and found out that my drug store will charge you about $30 for the shot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• NO! As a tax payer I shouldn't have to pay for vaccines that are harmful and useless... You want it, you pay for it! I will save my money and my health thanks!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• nope.. where the hell are they goin to get the money to keep making it??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• why should it be free...its a supplemental shot...the only RECCOMEND it for the elderly and children....i think shots that are MANDATORY should be free....lol
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• well duh! it cant be free.. why do you think the government is scaring so many poeple with this shot? for money!!! its not worth getting. people are scared for nothing. RELAX!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• It costs money to make them. They cannot afford to keep making them if someone doesn't pay for it. You're doc will provide it at a well visit or a sick visit if you aren't that sick under the same copay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• No. It cost probably millions of dollars to create the vaccine with research and such and then they also have to make the vaccine itself... they would go broke if it were free.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Nope you want it pay for it yourself. You can not buy a 40 a couple times a week to cover it.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Is the regular flu shot free?
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 2:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• CVS in Chicago is providing free flu shots for the unemployed

Answer by rkoloms at 2:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009