Do you think my doctor will let me go into labor naturally, even though I will be having a third section?

I might be pregnant, but I don't know yet!

Hazelnutkin

Asked by Hazelnutkin at 10:17 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• can i have your doctors phone number? i will give him a call, and i will get back on here and tell you what your doctor said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You can start working on what YOU want now, pregnant or not.
    There are many options and you don't have to go with another cesarean if you don't want to.
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• go to: www.ican.org

You are in charge of your own health and decisions. "Let" in my opinion, shouldn't be a word to use.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• it will take a lot of research to find out where you can find a dr/midwife to attend your VBAC. good luck! ican.org is a good place to start.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Your doctor doesn't "let" you do anything.

You have choices. If your care practitioner doesn't agree with them you have the choice to find one who does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Wow! So much judgement! Perhaps I should have asked if you think my doctor will agree with my decision to go into labor naturally or do you think I would have a difficult time finding a doctor who will? I have done the research. I am not following blindly. I am okay with a third c-section, I just want to go into labor on my own. Has anyone else done this or heard of this? Please spare me the sarcasm. Of course I will take it up with my doctor once pregnancy is confirmed. It was on my mind, so I asked.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• And if that is how you really feel why be anonymous?!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2009