Friends Ex boyfriend is confused on her or his New GF.....

My best friend has been talking with her ex boyfriend for a little over a week again. They haven't talked in about a month well bc he got a new girlfriend. Neways, when they are on yahoo they talk about sex and where they would be if they were still together. My friends ex lets call him Rob, asks my friend to put on lingerie or customes that she wore when they were together or flat out get naked. Now take in mind Rob has a new girlfriend but the new girl doesnt know what is going on at all. Rob has also asked my friend if she wants to have sex with him and my friend asked him if he wanted to and his response was "would I have asked if I didnt want to?". Rob cant figure out if he wants to be with his NEW GF or his old GF, he says he has to wait and see about my friend and his before he can make a decision. He has strong feelings for both also. What do you ladies think? Is he keeping my friend around just cause or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• He's using her. Tell her to move on. However, as long as she voluntarily satisfies his "wicked fantasy side" he's gonna keep coming back. If nothing else tell her to stop the sex play and then she might see if he really wants to come around or not.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Your girl friend is being played.

Answer by louise2 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• It seems like to me he want her to be his sideline f--k and if your friend is a smart woman she would not have sex with him until he breaks up with his new girlfriend.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• She's only there if he and his new gf don't work out, or if his new gf won't/can't have sex with him when he wants it.

Answer by missanc at 10:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• He also has told my friend that sex with his new gf isnt like what they use to do. I guess she is boring in bed? I kind of think he is using his NEW GF for a place to live bc his house was repoed. He stays with his NEW GF on like Sunday night thru Thrusday till he goes to work. Then he gets his kids for Thrusday thru Sunday morning so he takes them to stay with ihs Grandma. Everything he is doing sounds really weird. I guess in time we will find out what really is going on. I will also tell her no sex stuff until he confesses or shows her he wants her back....Thanks for the help ladies....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Sounds like a story line on 90210 how old are these people 16? He is using her but she is allowing it. If she has any self respect she will quit talking to him and block him. He is an ex for a reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Sounds like he's a player. (or thinks he is) Tell these women to not allow him to use them like that. That's just wrong

Answer by admckenzie at 12:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2009