Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i broke up with the father of my baby (meaning i was the 1 who ended the relationship) a month later i found out am prg with his child i told him he was excssitted at that time i didnt knw he move on with his ex bt he never care abt us nor to ask is the baby fine a month l8r he come asking me 2 b with him and he wants us to raise our child 2gether that he will do anything 4 his child n whatever is happening btwn us he wants to be part of his babys life i must trst him

what can i do

Answer Question

Asked by khutshu at 10:46 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Don't waste your time with him if he doesn't want to be there for YOU as well as the child. He can just as easily be in the child's life if you two aren't together and he really wants to be in your child's life rather than trying to put on an act and do "what he should be doing".

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

  • Well, do you remember why you ended the relationship? are those issues gone now? Are you even in love with him? don't try to make it work for a child if you aren't in love and can't work things out together. You both can show you love this child but now you have to accept the fact you will have to share this child now. I don't envy your situation. Good luck.

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.