what should I do

Okay I have been thinking about this for so long and have decided I need some advice on what I should do. Okay here I go everytime I see my mother-in-law or hear my mother-in-law in voice. I get really mad now I know it isn't fair to my husband but I can't have him talking to her with me in the room. And I have asked him to talk to her on his own time which he has but whenever she calls I get this burning fire inside me and I just want to throw things I've actually have broken the phone cause of hearing her voice in the machine. Now I don't know what it is about her but having her near me drives me on the edge. Like the last time she visit which was two years ago when my first son was born. We went to the six week check up and I didnt want to go home knowing she would be at our house so I made up a big lie so I'd have to stay in the hospital. And having her hold my baby I've thought of just leaving and not returning cont..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

• It drove me crazy when she came here and when she was planning on coming here I knew I couldn't have her be near me for fear what I would do to her or my family I have thought of poising her beating her I have thought of all kinds of harm I would do. I don't know what it is about this woman but its like her engery is bad for me and sends me in an emotional roller coster and my mind is just not right. Now my queastion do you think it would be wise to suck it up and let her see my kids or not to have her come here at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• oh i forgot to add that when I don't hear or see her everything is fine I don't have these bad thought now I only put in health cause I think it talks about the mental health. So I didnt know where else this would go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 8, 2009