Does anyone have or had in experience working for Market Force Mystery Shopping? I'm a mother of 2, pregnant with my third and looking for something I can do at home....saw an ad for them but also wanted personal experiences!! Thanks!

SummerMommy2Two

Asked by SummerMommy2Two at 11:24 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Usually those are a scam. Especially if they sound too good to be true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I had tried mystery shopping in the past, but IMO it takes too much work to get such little pay. I had to wait 30-45 days to get paid. I work from home. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a large group of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Market Force is not really a Mystery Shopping company.  It's more a company that tries to bring in mystery shopping and fill in the jobs with shoppers.  You might pick up an assignment here and there, but usually it pays about 8.00 a shop.  I do have a rather unique idea for you though.  I have put together a list of ideas for home based businesses on my website:  athome.yolasite.com, including an excellent article about starting your own Mystery Shopping Service and how to do it.  I think you will find it beneficial to your needs.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is what I love doing so I can stay home and raise my kids. If you'd like more info, or if I can help with any questions, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. Hope you have a great day!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• This would be PERFECT for you!!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have worked with Market Force for several years now. They have in the last year combined with several companies like Shopnchek and Certified Reports. The company is legit. They pay on time. You can self assign yourself the shops that you want to do. Support, if necessary, has always been great. I do mystery shopping, merchandising, and theater checks. I love it. It is fun really. I choose what I want to do.
    If you ever want to know more about these sorts of companies, I suggest you visit volition.com. There are forums there and you can search and see what is said by others. There are also links to legit companies. NEVER PAY ANYONE TO BECOME A MYSTERY SHOPPER, SURVEY TAKER, ETC... Those are the scams. All the info you need is out there and can be had for free. If you have anymore questions, PM me and I will help where I can.
    collier5

Answer by collier5 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2009