am i being weird???

We live in a rual area and swine flu may never hit us--but I am going to start to send a bottle of water for each of my kids so they don't use the fountain, I will put it in the frezzer before i go to bed night so it stays cold. I was even thinking a non disbosable sports bottle.

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 11:37 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• No, I don't think you are. Hygiene's important.
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 11:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Make sure the bottle is scrubbed often to prevent mold from forming or from having germs from staying inside/on the mouth area. A bottle brush is always good, too!
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 11:46 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Don't put a plastic bottle in the freezer; get stainless steel

Answer by rkoloms at 11:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• No just taking reasonable precautions. Give them hand sanitizer for the times when they can't wash. The plastic non-disposable bottles tend to crack and warp in the freezer, so like the poster above said get stainless steel, it will last longer anyway.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009