Is there a way to get free or cheap therapy?

I am depressed a lot. I have tried pills and the work a little. But I need to talk to someone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I thought CM WAS free therapy! lol It is for me. Find a group on CM and talk there. So many of us suffer from depression so you are not alone. Meanwhile take some 5-HTP and see if that doesn't help. If your depression is from circumstances then change your circumstances. Otherwise, the 5-htp should help...but ask your dr first so it won't clash with other meds or some other condition you may have

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2009