Question about symptom tracking...Please Read!!

This is my 1st month tracking fertility symptoms, and well everything(I'm using mymonthlycycles) and I was wondering if you are supposed to track things that could be related to food. The thing is that I am mostly vegetarian, but very rarely I'll eat a bit of steak, but when I do,(TMI WARNING) I get constipated for the rest of that day, and the day after, and then the day after that I get diarrhea. Always happens...never fails, and I ate steak yesterday lol. Well, I am wondering if I have to track that. My symptoms thing asks if I have constipation, diarrhea, etc. on a daily basis, so do I have to put that I have it even though it kinda has nothing to do with my cycle? I know this is a bit stupid, but I'm really curious. Thank you and even if you don't know for sure, please tell me something or give an opinion or anything! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say that if you track that to make a note because it is something directly related to food not your cycle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2009