Yes, this is another 'NObama' question...

I'm quite proud of myself that I did NOT vote for NObama and I honestly dislike the man...how come I see all you ladies who are AGAINST NObama, appear anonymously?!?!
LET YOURSELVES BE KNOWN!
I see alot of NObama supporters...why can't I meet you!
With all our voices we can do bigger things, don't hide behind a check box!
If it's because of the other members, don't let them bully you! :D
So...Why are you afraid to show yourselves?

Dee2DaBra

Asked by Dee2DaBra at 12:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sorry everyone, but it seems that a simple question can't be answered without someone ending up fighting. I still didnt hear any of the anonymous moms who are 'NObama's'. Sad. Well this is now closed!
    Dee2DaBra

Answer by Dee2DaBra at 12:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• << This NObama Mama owns her posts.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Good for you BEXi! :D Proud to meet another NObama Mama! :D
    Dee2DaBra

Answer by Dee2DaBra at 12:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I personally can't stand Obama. I can't stand his policies or his opinions and I believe he's going to run the country into the ground. Everything that he screws up is going to be blamed on Bush because apparently everything is his fault.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 12:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• BULLY YOU? Please! Do you not see how many mean and nasty things are written to and about people who voted for Obama?

I do however, agree with you that people should just post as themselves.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have nothing to hide! I will not post anon. I don't care for his policies, his values stink,and he is clearly not qualified for the job he has. No reason to go anon to express that!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Pfff. Losers. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I would like to know the same thing. I voted FOR Obama and do not regret my vote, despite being asked every week if I do, ( go ahead, question my sanity, I know it's coming...sigh) yet every time I try to have a debate the opposition to Obama posts as Anonymous. It's really frustrating. I don't even know how many there are.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 12:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Is NObama the same person as Obama?
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 12:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• @trevsrockinmom: Me neither. I fully agree with you. His whole campaign was a lie and he loves to fall back on Bush.

@JackalsWife: Yes, but have you seen how many of Obama supporters instantly go on the attack, just like us NObama's? So the blade is sharpened on both sides. I'm just curious as to why they post anonymously and if they were bullied after the question on their profile...and that is why they now post anonymously.

@stvmen88: Good for you! I love to see more NObama's not hiding their true feelings!
    Dee2DaBra

Answer by Dee2DaBra at 12:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009