I want to have a baby.

I am so disappointed, I want to have another baby, but things just aren't working. We haven't been trying for very long, but it is so disappointing when with our first it just happend, even though we weren't trying, in fact we were trying to prevent it. But now we are in such a great place in life, and we want our little girl to have a sibling, and things just aren't working the way I want them! How do I deal with the disappointment? I am trying so hard to stay positive and focus on my daughter while she is still the only one, but I can't help but feeling blue. Any tips would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• OP here: We haven't tried anything except for the old fashioned way (yet anyway). It has only been 2 1/2 months since I got my IDU taken out (which was actually very amazing, by the way, I have lost 15 lbs since I got it out, I thought I was just getting fat, but the hormones from the IDU had a HUGE effect and I didn't even realize it.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• have you tried clomid??you should talk to your doctor about it..
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 12:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Try to take your mind off of TTC...it will help you so much to stay both relaxed and stress-free. Try doing things that you and your family enjoy, and just enjoy the process! Good Luck and don't worry...it'll happen! : )
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009