Does your SO ever NOT want to do it...?

Someone asked a question about being horny and it made me think. My SO was more interested in playing the Wii last night than having sex with me! I literally had to convince him to come to bed! And after we got done, he went to play the Wii more. Lovely. Does anyone else have to deal with this?!
PS, its not like this all the time, normally I'm the one saying, "Babe, I have a headache, lets do it in the morning." LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• First, yes, we have that problem every once in a while, he will want to and I won't, or I will want to and he wont, but for the most part, we will both just "give in" and do it. Normally once we get started we are both pretty into it. (Sorry if that is TMI).
    Anyhow, for pdbaby, that is something you could try, just give in and do it, and hopefully once you get started you enjoy it. Something else you can do it "play" a bit before hand.. either together or by yourself. We enjoy sex a lot more if there is more to it than just doing the deed. As for the OP, you could try "getting him excited" if you know what I mean, go out in something sexy, or go out in nothing at all, maybe it will get his attention and he'll drop what he is doing. One thing that works really well for me is verbalizing what I want him to do to me, that always gets him running toward the bedroom. :-)
    Good luck ladies!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• lol ya 1 time my husband told me no and i was like what just happened. of course he was to busy playing his game on his computer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• yep except mine likes to be on the computer...we can't afford a wii. I'm usually the one asking for it anymore...before we got our computer I was the one telling him I'm sorry but im tired and i just want to sleep...or things like that
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 12:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Well, I'm older than you guys, my husband would rather play with me than games, but if the Indy 500 is on.....well, it won't keep him from sex, but he might be watching it over my shoulder!!0
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i have the opposite problem. he wants it all the time and i'm just not ever in the mood...what can i do?
    pdbaby

Answer by pdbaby at 12:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• he goes through him moods it seems like everytime one of us wants it the other dont so one of us ends up giving in and doing it anyway. but lately its been because he has issues doing it while im pregnant he says its weird knowing the babys there.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 12:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• No...never! There are times that I wish he didn't want it b/c I'm not in the mood all the time!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 12:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Actually when I want to, my DH doesn't. He always gets it when he wants! He thinks I'm suppose to wait on him to get in the mood or something. It's not that he has a low sex drive or anything, it's just he only wants it when he's in the mood, and we're not always in the mood at the same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I can honestly say I have never had this issue with my dh. I can't even sit next to him with out something"else" happening pretty soon there after. But, I do know that game systems some how hypnotize people. Try dancing naked in front of the tv, that will catch his attention!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009