Is there any other way of pleasing my boyfriend other than intercourse, because I just don't feel like it.

We are fighting because I haven't been in the mood to have intercourse. Has anyone else gone through this? It's not like I can help it, I just don't want to.

pdbaby

Asked by pdbaby at 12:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• If he truly loved you he wouldn't try to push you.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• fighting over it.. wow he needs to grow up and be a man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• and I told him this, but he just won't listen.
    pdbaby

Answer by pdbaby at 12:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• A good hand job might work. You can watch tv or read a book and still help him out. No enthusiasm is required.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• well he thinks that because his sister has been pregnant 4 times and he was around for all of them that he is the expert on everything about pregnancy. he tried telling me that me not wanting to have sex wasn't just because of my pregnancy. but i wasn't like this before i got pregnant. we would have sex at least 3 times a week!!!
    pdbaby

Answer by pdbaby at 12:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Sometimes, whether you're pregnant or not, you may just not feel like it. He needs to learn to be a man and deal with it. I felt less sexy, so we had less sex, late in my pregnancy. But it doesn't matter what the reason is, if you don't feel like having sex then you shouldn't have to just to please him.

Answer by missanc at 1:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• heres what you need to do first you dim the lights and or light some candles and start giving him a massage and instead of intercourse you take your hand and start stroking his member... then now for the secret ingredient put a pea sized amount of ICY HOT in your palm and stroke him some more and just before it starts to burn you whisper in his ear " does this make you hot?" .. believe me he wont be in the mood for a while....but seriously If he loved you he should understand what you are going through.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• drag him into the dr's office and let the dr know that dh thinks he knows it all and that your not being in the mood is not related to your pregnancy and let the dr explain to him how the hormones work! He is being a jerk, but I wound up giving a lot of BJs cause he was in the mood and I wasn't and I was trying to avoid trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I'm willing to compromise with my DH about pregnancy sex. I'm less in the mood than usual, but I still enjoy the intimacy even if I'm not feeling particularly orgasmic. He understands that my sex drive is lower right now, and I understand that his is the same as always, and we probably have sex a little more often than I'm really feeling it but less often than he'd really like to. We can both live with it, though. If it were painful or I really hated it, I would expect him to be understanding about that, but if it's just a matter of not really being "in the mood" sometimes I do it for him because I love him and I love to make him happy. He reciprocates with backrubs and belly masages.

riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• yes but i can't help it when during the middle of trying to have sex, i just dry up. I offered to use lube, but he says he thinks it will burn me.
    pdbaby

Answer by pdbaby at 2:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009