are some of you "moms" afraid your kids are so easily infulinced by a speech you would actually ban your child from hearing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• WHO CARES!!!! CHANGE THE SUBJECT ALREADY. HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO REPLY TO THIS TODAY?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• do some of you "moms" realize that there was about 10 posts that pretty much asked the same thing posted within 10 minutes of each other?!
    Anonymous

• ......................mean while, back on planet earth...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• No. I 'm personally raising a 'individual with his own mind" not my own "clone".

Anonymous

• Maybe its the same person hoping to get a different response from the same person....
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 12:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Why'd she put moms in quotation marks? Does she think we're not really moms cause we didn't want our kids to watch? Hmm...if that's all it takes to not be a mom, then there will be alot of motherless kids in the country today.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• are you afraid to ask such a nasty question...anon? Whether or not a parent doesn't want their child involved in something is no reason to make a nasty accusation that they are not "moms".

My child is watching it, so what. Obama may have my child's attention for an hour (however long it is), but i have the other 23.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes they are. That's why they made this a big deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I can't answer the question because I don't know what "infulinced" means......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• He said for you to take personal responsibility . But as you know since you voted for him. The people who voted for him do not believe in personal responsibility that is why you voted for him. People have said ON TV THANK GOD HE WON WE WILL NOT HAVE PAY OUR HOME, GAS AND FOOD???
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009