csection cut- so painful..why?

I had my 2nd csection last month on the 3rd and from that day on, my left side has hurt so bad that I can't even touch it! Lately its gotten much worse. I actually feel sick from the pain...it burns all the time. I end up keeping my left side curled up bc stand straight hurts. I cant keep my left leg down bc it feels like its pulling my cut apart.
Now I have an extremly high pain tolerence which is why I'm worried. I made a doctors appointment but I wanted to know if anyone else had this happen??

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 12:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sounds like you might have an infection. is it hot to the touch?and red? the signs of infection are swelling, heat, redness and sometimes discharge, pain. sounds to me like you have 50% of these symptoms. i would call the doc. couldnt hurt.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Call your doctor, it sounds quite serious. Dont wait around.
    Dee2DaBra

Answer by Dee2DaBra at 12:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• call right away! The incision could be infect or it could be something else. I agree with the above, don't wait!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I agree, it sounds like an infection. Infections can kill you if they go untreated. I would call and make them see you TODAY.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2009