i saw a question about how little the baby moves. I am six months and he moves at least 20 times in an hour when he is awake. is this normal?

pdbaby

Asked by pdbaby at 12:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup, my son used to Tango in my belly, whereas my daughter just moved enough to let me know she was still there
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• oh ok cuz he learned this new thing. he puts his butt against my belly and literally sticks his butt out
    pdbaby

Answer by pdbaby at 12:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My daughter moved ALL the time and she'd stick an elbow or foot out and slowly move it across my stomach and she'd also stick her butt out all the time. She was REALLY rowdy in my belly...she's about to turn 4 now and she still has all that energ!
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Every baby is different, even in the womb. I've had 4 and all of them had different activity levels and patterns.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009