what should i take with me and how much stuff should i take with me with my 8 month old

I am going on plane with my 8 month old daughter and it her first time
She did go on when i was 5 month pregnant with her. I am not sure does that count.. hehe.

i know the basic clothing, diaper formula and blanket and pacifier and taking stroller with me and get car seat from car rental

i am going for week.

I will carry few diaper with me and buy the diaper and formula at the store or when we land.

I feel like i am packing all her clothing to go on this trip. I am just going for week and i am worry i may forget something
I am just going Ga Atlanta

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Travel

• Bring just the number of outfits for the number of days you're going... plus an extra shirt & some bibs. Bring a few of her favorite toys, and some ziploc baggies with snacks. And don't forget your bottle brush! If you forget anything, you can buy it when you get there.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• i always over pack... but usually my son needs it...
    edwinsmom2008

Answer by edwinsmom2008 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2008