I LOVE Craigslist and Ebay.. what is the best thing you have ever bought off of one of these (or simliar) sites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite thing was on Craigslist, I bought a whole set of brand new baby stuff (pack and play, swing, and travel system) that had never been used (still in boxes). Sad story, but the mom miscarried very late in her preg. so she sold all of the stuff SUPER cheap. I bought them for my cousin who was having a baby and didn't have ANYTHING.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• The best thing i bought off ebay was : a purse (cheapppp!! 300$!) and my bf bought shoes (cheap 200$-free shipping too...normally they would be 800$)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I found a Tonka Silver Anniversary Edition Dump Truck for only $40.00. Very limited edition because it was made for only 1 year & only a small quantity made. Great price!! Still in the original box & in mint condition. Will make a great keepsake for Hunter. Bought one for my oldest boy 15 years ago & it was $20. brand new.
    TJSMOM91804

Answer by TJSMOM91804 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I LOVE EBAY..... I JUST BOUGHT SOME PEARL EARRINGS $1.50 IM SURE THERE FAKE BUT DAM THEY LOOK GOOD!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• ebay- I have a Pandora Charm bracelett. At the jewelery store charms are from 20 bucks on up. I have gotten tons of them on ebay for very little money.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009