i feel depressed...what can I do because everything i try doesn't cheer me up.

pdbaby

Asked by pdbaby at 1:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

• Talk to someone about why you are feeling depressed. Talking it out helps. Do things you enjoy. Take time out for yourself. If this doesn't help talk to your doctor. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I talked to my dr about it and they gave me anti anxiety med and it was the best thing i have ever done. I was very hesitant because I didnt want to be on medicine like that but it really does work. It isnt the type that makes you "numb" to your feeling it just makes it easier to cope with everyday life. Talk to a dr and make sure the dr really listens and understands the way you are feeling. Best of luck
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• get out in the sun light or bright light more often and also take omega 3 fish oil those two items are known to help with depression.
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009