weird question maybe tmi

ok this is a weird question but my husband and i have been tyring to get pregnant and the other night we were having sex and well he said something came out of my boob? is this possible or is he just being crazy and it is to soon for anything to happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes its too early if u were having sex and it happen.. are u sure ur not already pregnant? bc that happens when ur pregnant. I have never seen or heard of it happening out of the blue. but thats not to say im wrong :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am supposed to start next thursday sorry should have said that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I dont think it would start this early. generally the earliest any kind of milky substance that would come out, will come at the earliest 4 or 5 months along. But I could be wrong. It just seems way too early to me
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My sisters best friend lactates on and off totally at random. (I know because I was with her at the mall one time and she started and got her shirt all wet). It could be that, or it could be wishful thinking on your DH's part.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• got this off webMD..."Nipples may secrete fluid when they are stimulated or squeezed. Normal nipple discharge may also occur when your nipples are repeatedly chafed by your bra or during vigorous physical exercise, such as jogging." It also says that the discharge can be clear, whitish, yellow or greenish in color. and is perfectly normal. it has nothing to do with pregnancy either. Just a little FYI.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 2:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2009