Need advice on how to start an at home business translating forms...

would you think there's a need for English to Spanish translation? Like if a company, medical office, lawyers office, etc, needed forms translated from English to Spanish I could do this from home.
Any advice on how to start this or something like this would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yea, that is a great idea. You should look into getting a certification for translating, because that looks more credible. Most states have programs you can look into. Also, you need to check with your city/county and find out if there are any business license requirements. Also check with you local offices (whoever it is you would advertise to) and find out if they have a need, because a lot of places hire mostly bilingual or have at least someone who is bilingual and there may not be a need for it in your area. Just check into it before you put a ton of time or money into getting it up and running. Have you thought about doing something online, where people could send you stuff over the internet, you could translate and send back? Something else you could think about.

Good luck!
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2009