My daughter and her best friend are both turning 10! We are going to do their parties together and I am looking for somewhere to make an invitation with a picture of them. Any suggestions as to where I could order from?

KamiB79

Asked by KamiB79 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Oh, honey, please, make them yourself!! I made my DD’s for her first birthday and they were BEAUTIFUL! I made them on Microsoft Word, then saved them as a JPEG picture file, sent them to Walgreens, they printed them off and I sent them out! It was SUPER easy, very inexpensive and they turned out amazing! I can totally give you some help, or even create a design for you if you’re interested (and I’m free of charge!!) :-) Good luck!!!!
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Smilebox is pretty fun.... Lots of invites to choose from... for printing or email...
    SweetAkMom

Answer by SweetAkMom at 1:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Tiera12 I agree 100%! Microsoft Word, Publisher, Print Shop...there are so many programs that are easy to use. You'll save a ton of money, they will be completely unique and custom and it's cool to hear them say "The invitations? My Mom made them."
    bracketrat

Answer by bracketrat at 12:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2009