Is anybody's husband or s/o's unemployed?? how are u handling it?? what are you doing to save money or spend less???

my husband has been unemployed since june 2009. it's been really hard on our family especially my husband cause he believe he's not supporting his family the way he should. I'm trying to find a job but my hubby doesn't want me to work cause when he goes back to work somebody's has to stay home with our son because we don't to stick him in a daycare all day . so anyways what are you doing to save money or do differently for your family in this time of crisis? how r u handling it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH has been unemployed since Jan 09. It has been hard on him. We pulled the kids out of daycare, saving over $700 a month, and with that and his unemployment we have about the same amount of money each month. He's also doing a lot of things that we were paying other people to do when we were both working because we didn't have time to them ourselves, so we're saving money in other ways too.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My DH has been laid off since the second week in Jan. He had been with the company for 7 yrs. He spoke to them in July and they said not to look for a job, that they would have him back. Told him they were noticing a turn around...but he has heard nothing since. His unemployment is running out. I am mad at him because he won't call and say "look if you're going to let me go at least tell me and give me a letter of recomendation" He just sits back and does nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009