Hoarding?

Could you please give me a rough estimate of the amount of clothing you have?
My husband says I'm hoarding clothes, but I really don't think I have that many..

Easily, I probably have over 100 different shirts.
I'm giving a lot of them to Goodwill/family, but I was just wondering if that's a normal estimate.
Thanks! :]

MandyOs

Asked by MandyOs at 2:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• alot lol but maybe like 6 shirts that fit
    and 2 pairs of pants lol
    i do laundry alot lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i'm with bubbles, about 2 pair of pants that fit and maybe 5 shirts that fit (i just had a baby so i'm working on it lol)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i keep all my other pre pregnancy cloths
    for a "goal" what weight and what clothes i want to be in
    you know
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• That's exactly what I'm doing!
    But it's been 2 1/2 years, so I think it's time to let the size 0 go. LOL
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 2:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• lol i was never i size zero lol
    size 7-8 for me lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• DAYUMN! 100 shirts? I have like maybe 10...including fall/summer/winter and spring!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have 2 drawers...one for jeans/sweats/shorts and one for tops (then smaller drawers for socks and underwear). I have maybe 20 shirts (just bought 5 new ones to replace older ones) but only wear like half most of the time. Then I have like 5 sweats and 3 pair of jeans and a few shorts/capris for summer. My husband has more clothes then I do. We switched dressers and when he had my dresser he used 3 big drawers and still had overflow. Now he has 4 medium drawers and 5 smaller drawers and still doesn't have room for all his stuff. He doesn't wear half of it but refuses to let me get rid of any of it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I know I have probably 35 sweaters, plus long sleeve shirts, 40 tanks/camis, work shirts, 20 tshirts.... i think you are fine. I have all kinds of clothes from dressy to painting clothes...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have between 15 and 20 shirts for the whole year. I have 1 pair of jeans that fit (1 that don't), 2 pairs of comfy pants and 3-4 pairs of sweat pants. My husband has more clothes than me!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I've never really counted, but I think I have about 6 nice short-sleeved tops, 8 t-shirts, 3 long-sleeved tops, 2 pair of jeans, 4 pair of comfy slacks, and 2 pair of shoes....oh, and my leather flip-flops.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2009