J&J Bubble bath

Has anyone tried this? I know bubble bath is natorious (I don't think I can spell today!) for causing UTI infections and other problems for little girls. My daughter really likes bubbles so I was wondering if the J&J stuff is really gentle enough to use from time to time as a special bathtime treat. Anyone tried it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I use it all the time my DD is 16 months old and she hasnt experienced any problems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I use california baby body wash and shampoo with no fragrances - get something fragrance free if you worry about infections.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• If your daughter has sensitive skin, I would stay away from it...it dries out sensitive skin. If not, then there shouldn't be a problem, but I, too, recommend fragrance free baby washes instead.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 3:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have to laugh about this. I had a fight the last time I visited my mother about bubble bath. She wanted to use DISHSOAP (good old dawn doncha know) for my son and my nieces bubble bath. I personally have never heard of it causing uti's, but know that a lot of things can irritate sensitive skin, from personal experience. If your really worried about it buy some good quality bubble bath and only use it on occasion. I use Philosophy nightly for myself and occasionally for my son and it doesn't upset either us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 3:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009