have u been unlucky at an ultrasound and not been able to tell what the little one was?

why couldnt u tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We couldn't tell the first time, because my little girl has always been a little lady and she kept her legs crossed the whole time. :-) We had to go back for a second ultrasound where we did find out.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I could tell it was a baby. Beyond that I didn't want to know the sex, so I found out what I wanted to which was that my kids were developing normally and everything looked fine.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• my daughter was and still is just mean lol!! i had three ultrasouinds with her and she would not open those legs.. didnt know til she was born
    tatoomama31

Answer by tatoomama31 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• It was hard to tell with my bun in the oven. He just kept moving around and every time the technician got a good angle to see the gender, he'd throw a leg in the way. DH, myself and her all were pretty sure we saw boy parts at one stage or another, so we're getting stuff ready for a boy even though it wasn't terribly clear. And if baby does turn out to be a girl, she'll have a lot of blue and green clothes with reptiles on them which I doubt will bother her very much at that tender age LOL.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i had to wait till i was 30wks to see what i was having!
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 3:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have had 2 ultrasounds so far and both times we thought we saw boy parts. The first one he just wasn't quite developed enough and the second time, he was just plain being a brat! Would not open his legs at all! ?Till he decided to flash us and close his legs really quickly after wards, tho we are all sure we saw boy parts. We go in next month to see if we can get a good picture this time!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My friend is 22 almost 23 weeks and they havent been able to tell yet. Baby is breech with butt facing her belly so all they see is the back of the baby in u/s's. Shes going back in a couple weeks to see if they can tell now.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• the tech could've told us, but we didn't know. she said it was pretty obvious too. we had a boy.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 4:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Not me but my sister did. They didn't know my nephew (now my little brother) was going to be a boy until he was born. LOL
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 9, 2009