Laptops

I need a laptop that's the cheapest for what i need it to do. One that can let me do my online courses, needs microsoft office, power point thing, and all that kind of school stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• You can get one from Dell for pretty cheap, and if you're a registered student you can get Microsoft Office for like $60 as compared to like $300 for it if you're not a student.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes, check out Dell which is cheap and stylish. Otherwise there are many good deals in many retailers. Good luck on finding one!
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 2:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I'm a big fan of HP Laptops, my current one as well as my last 2 have all been HP. The only reason I don't still use the other two is I dropped one and broke it and the first one because I wanted a smaller one. But they're cheap and work well.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009