Favorite diaper...

What kind of diapers do you like the best and why? I use the pampers because they seemed to cause less leaks than the huggies, but I really haven't tried too many different kinds... Price is a factor for us but I am willing to spend a little bit more in order to clean up less messes.

bxp10070

Asked by bxp10070 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Pampers worked better when my son was an infant but I bought huggies because they make a hypoallgenic organic one and I like those now that he's older - so I may switch - plus now that he's older ( 22 months ) he's been leaking in the pampers more - even the bigger sizes at nights.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i use pampers too. huggies suck, and luvs are the worst. i dont have any problems with leaking with pampers.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I used Pampers when he was a newborn, but after that I used Huggies and still do to this day (he will be 3 in 2 months). I do buy Luvs on occasion just to have for emergencies! I was given Pampers once, when he was a little older, and they gave him a rash!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I like Pampers the best because they're so much softer than other diapers, but I rarely use them because of price. I get more and better coupons for Huggies, so if I get name brand, that's usually what I'll get, but most of the time I get store brand. My favorite store brand is Publix because they seem to work the best as far as stopping leaks. Target brand is the cheapest I've found, and they do all right, too.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Pampers are the best. Huggies always felt so rough and when my baby would sit on my lap, and i had shorts on, it would leave my legs red and hurting from the diaper rubbing me. Pampers were always soft and less leaky. And yes it's true, luvs suck
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 3:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• pampers. even the pull up types are soften and more underwear feeling than the other brands. They feel more plasticy. My daughter got rashes from Huggies and leaked in luvs. THey also have the lovely baby powder smell. I loved that in the swaddlers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I like pampers and will buy them when they are on sale. However price is a big issue and i find luvs are practically identical to pampers, but thats just me
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 3:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I loved Pampers Swaddlers and then regular Pampers with my first. He peed out of everything else. I think it depends on your baby though, different diapers are shaped different. Pampers were definitely the softest though! Although, i DO want to try Targets brand. I hear they are good and fairly inexpensive!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 3:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I use Luvs...I actually like them...Their not $10-$12 a pack! Glad all you guys can afford Pampers! Luvs are only $7 at Walmart
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Cloth

Answer by rkoloms at 3:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009