Warning Signs of Miscarriage

I'm 8 weeks and I live in constant fear that I will miscarry. Any warning signs or thing I should stay away from? Does anyone know?

xxluvya

Asked by xxluvya at 3:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if there are warning signs then u cant stay away from them.. but heavy bleeding is one. umm very bad pain is another. My sister didnt have any symptoms though.. just stop thinking that way stressing out cant be good for the baby gl :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Unfortunately at this point if you were to miscarry there would be nothing you could do about it. If you experience any bleeding or cramping then you should immediately go see your doc.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 3:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• there are really no warning signs unless it is actually happening...if you start bleeding and cramping, you can try to put your feet up...but if you are already 8 weeks, you should be ok...most miscarriages don't happen after 9-12 weeks, with most occuring around 4-6 weeks...and you can have a normal life, just take it easy and don't drink/smoke/do drugs, which is a DUH :)
    LucyMom08

Answer by LucyMom08 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009