I have $100 a month to enroll my 17 month old in some sort of class or activity, what have you tried that your toddler enjoyed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• swimming.. dance...gym
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• we did a head start program for younger kids at the house. a teacher came here , and did activities and things. than a few times a week there were things at the head start for us w/ other parents and kids.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 3:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My son enjoyed "Water Babies." This early swim classes designed to teach parents how to safely play with their babies/toddlers in the water. It also helps your child become accustomed to the water and not freak out. I enjoyed it as well because the parents goes in as well, and the bonding time was invaluable.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My son absolutly adored Tumbling
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Music Together has an awesome program! You get take home CD's and a fun experience.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• we're signed up for a mommy me music class, starting in september, I can't wait! I've always wanted to do one of the mommy/ me yoga classes
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My daughter is in gymnastics, practices walking on beam, swinging on bars, jumps on trampoline and multiple other things. She loves it.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Hello! Tres Bien Studios is a great experience for a toddler! Check out http://tresbienstudios.wordpress.com or www.tresbienstudios.com for more information! We offer music classes for children of all ages!
    tresbienstudios

Answer by tresbienstudios at 4:32 PM on May. 15, 2010