I called him up and was like "Give me my money" he got mad cause we are both at work but I brought him and his co-workers lunch the other day and now I want my money! Am I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Kinda...You should wait till you are all at home
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 3:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• We dont live together and he is an ass...I figured he was around his co-workers so it was the best time to ask. Plus he just bought them all subway today (the same thing I bought them) and hecouldnt offer to bring me any...of course I am mad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Grow up WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• We dont live together and he is an ass

I would forget the money....Y are you staying with an a**? I think you should focus on that. No t trying to be rude but this is just standing out at me....
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Grow up....hahahaha. I am grown up and I think that it is rude for him to take advantage of me and then not pay me back. I stay with him because I am stupid and he is a drunk...my bad but I still want my money only because I dont want him to think its okay for me to buy him and his co-worker food and then blow me off when some of one of them did give him the money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• oh yeah...I know it probably wasn't the coolest thing to do and I did tell him sorry before we got off the phone...hopefully he will be okay with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• He is the one who needs to grow up. She took time out of her day to take him lunch and he can't be bothered to at least reciprocate? All these "men can do no wrong" answers are making me wonder if there are that many women who don't have a mind of their own on here or that many men have joined incognito.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Why would you even do that then expect ppl to be grateful for using you? You allowed them to use you and now you want to whine? Just say NO. Let them get their own lunch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I didnt allow them to use me...he called me the other day and asked me to pick them up lunch and that he promised to pay me back...he has done this before and I will not let him do it again, not when other people are involved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You are not wrong to expect your money back. BUT, why do you feel that you need advice here? I would be willing to bet that this dude makes you doubt yourself and if that is the case, GET AWAY from him.
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 6:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009