what food and or drink could you not live without in your last month of pregnancy?

I was just curious what other moms craved and couldnt live without in there last month of pregnancy. mine right now is coke, mac and cheese with peas, and PBJs

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I craved McDonalds Iced Vanilla Coffees. Yum. I still love them. Food wise I craved crispy chicken sandwiches from mcdonalds. Hell anykind of crispy chicken, strips, salads sandwiches anything.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• If I remember correctly, I had a lot of Big Macs and lemonade during my last month of pregnancy.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I loved thai food, and desserts during pregnancy.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 3:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• with all 3 of my pregnancies, I craved apple juice, Nestle treasures, and sunflowers seeds and koolaid. that would be sunflower seeds in a bowl with a koolaid packet emptied over it and a little water sprinkled in! That is a snack from my childhood and I still eat that to this day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i'm in my last month and cannot get enough ice, i don't know why.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Lemons in the begining and then it was brownies and pepsi and McDonalds haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Louisiana Hot sauce , scrambled eggs, and orange juice. I had to have it every morning.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009