So how many kids after hearing the "speech" came out brain washed?

LOLZ!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen my son yet, but I have an exorcist all ready and waiting to get the demons out!! LMAO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• LOL I know I hope they are not brain damaged LOL laughing

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My 9 year old just came home and I said "sooo did you watch anything on TV at school today?" and she said "uhhh no, why?" and I said "just wondering". There. It's over. All this crazy talk and I can bet half of these kids didn't even watch it! *sigh*.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Good thing so many American kids were protected from hearing about personal responsibility. Who knows what kind of crazy things they'd do after hearing that?
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes I'm hoping our kids didn't hear that they should stay in school, ask for help, because you know it shows courage.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.. Oh and I don't want them to have any respect for the President, lololol.

Honestly though, if they didn't get to see it at school, they will be watching it when they get home.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• "Rebuplicans are offering free exorcisms for children who were exposed to the Obama speech"

-Rush"I'mafatdouchebag"Limbaugh.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Right?! Heaven forbid my son is taught respect for the President of the United States, regardless if I voted for him or not. I'd much rather have him think that when he doesn't agree with something happening at school, he can stay home or ignore it all together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My high school girls didn't say a thing. They were more excited about the play tryouts they stayed after school for. My oldest believes she'll get a part and my youngest changed her mind about trying out because she didn't feel up to committing herself 2 hours each night 5 days a week for rehearsals if she made it...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• It wasn't about the SPEECH itself---it was the literature sent to the teachers in late August telling them what to teach the kids after the speech. It was all PRO-Obama and not all parents want their kids indoctrinated with PRO Obama stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2009