can lots of stress induce labor?

Today my husband decided to have a talk with me about our bills and money.my husband just got laid off 2 weeks ago,and has not been able to get any assistance or a new job.we filled out all the paperwork necesary for assistance but still have not heard anything.he is getting his VA benefits(GI Bill)so we have a little of income coming in.I cant get a job cause i am in my last month and my doc already forbid me from traveling.so i figure no one will hire someone as far along as i am.back on subject,my husband started to freak out this morning about all our bills that are due in the next week and started spasing out.he was going off about it so bad that it upset me.i about started to cry and i started freaking out abou not being able to feed my baby and keep a roof over my families head.I am 34 weeks.after he looked over things he finally calmed out and said we could take a breather and said we would be ok. continue below

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dunno, i think it depends on the person. I've been under some SERIOUS stress while pregnant, and still made it full term. I think it takes quite a bit to induce labor. Try to take it easy though. Explain to your husband that you are just as worried about things as he is, but you have to be calm about things for the baby!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 3:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• but i feel that he should of thought about this before he told me everything cause it freaked me out big time, and TMI but my panties started to get wet, baby been moving around ever since and i have been having pelvic pain ever since. I want to tell him that he needs to be more careful about how he delievers a conversation to me and what things are ok to talk to me about. But i feel like a big baby if i say that to him. but i am also afraid that if i dont say anything to him my daughter will be here 5 weeks early.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Does he go to birth classes with you/read about pregnancy in books?
    Stress is one way to cause some possible problem, yes, he can at least go to the prenatal appointments with you when you ask about this. He will overhear your care provider say that you need to avoid excess stress...
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009