WAY too hormonal.....

I had a partial hystorectomy in May of this year and since then I have been an emotional wreck. They did not have to take my ovaries or tubes so I am not on hormonal therapy. So now for the past few months I cry at the drop of a hat. Seriously, I was watching America's Got Talent and when the gal who does opera sang, I lost it. I also get VERY angry. To the point that I have scared my children by yelling to loud. My 3 year old asks me everyday, several times a day if I'm happy or not. It breaks my heart each and everytime because he can tell when I lie about it. Anyone else have this problem after surgery or am I just hormonal? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

• I think that is def related to the surgery but I though that a person acts like that before the hystorectomy and are better after. My moms friend had one and it happened to her before and better after. Of maybe i have it backwards....I'm sorry I feel like I wasn't much help. But at least you know its related to that bc she was a mess and so mean
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 3:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I also take "happy" pills, aka Wellbutron for depression. My doc just changed the dose but I was doing this before the change....I just don't know what to do. I am afraid I will hurt one of my kids....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009